With government guidance changing daily, a number of our stockists are taking measures to protect their teams and their customers whilst still providing essential products.
As things continue to evolve we just want to assure our customers that we are open for business at RED MILLS and continue to supply a full range of animal feed products to our stockists and customers all over the world.
Some of our RED MILLS stockists would like you to follow new guidelines when ordering and collecting you feeds. We’ve put together a summary of the updates, we hope you find this summary helpful. For updates on UK stores please visit this website
Click and Collect service. Order online and your order will be brought to your car on arrival.
Please note that in order to comply with current social distancing practices you should order ahead by telephone and make an appointment to pick up your goods. The Billywood office is 0469242007. Kilskyre 0469243798.
Midland Vet, Tullamore
In order to protect our staff and our loyal customers we are taking some new precautions in the shop to prevent/reduce the spread of coronavirus. We are aiming to reduce person to person contact by setting up a drive through system at the shop:
- We ask all customers to please wait in their vehicles until a staff member is free to attend you. Alternatively you can phone the shop on 057 9351332, place your order and we will have it ready for you.
- We also currently offer a courier service to deliver veterinary products to customers around the country. This may be an option for some people.
- Pre payment can be made over the phone if required and contactless payment is also available in the shop.
- For anyone who cannot come to us and is concerned please contact us and we will facilitate your needs as best we can.
The procedures we have put in place will add to our workload greatly but the safety of customers and staff is of the greatest importance. Please have patience and bear with us at this time.
We are implementing the following measures until further notice. We thank you for your co-operation and support during this challenging time.
- We have soap, water and paper towels at the shop entrance. We ask all custoemrs to make sure of this facility
- Customers are asked not to enter the main shop area – a member of staff will take your order at the door and place the order through the till system. This will increase the length of time taken to process your order, so we ask you to bear with us
- When collecting items from the Mill, we ask all customers to remain in their cars and a member of staff will assist you
Where possible we encourage animal feed and medicine to be pre-ordered on 071 98 55006 or email to email@example.com
Could we ask where possible that customers ring the co op on 049 4330108 and give us your order. We can have the docket ready and would prefer to take payments over the phone. In some cases, we can deliver the goods or have the goods prepared for your arrival. This will prevent gatherings in the shop and help to protect yourselves and ourselves. Thanks to everyone for their patience.
We would appreciate if customers would phone ahead, place their order and pay over the phone (028) 3752 5492. We will then happily load your vehicle without you getting out. Feed deliveries are arriving as normal. From Wednesday 25th we will will change our opening times from 9am-4pm Mon – Sat (NO LATE NIGHT) to service the need for essentials supplies, no repairs or fitting will be undertaken for the next few weeks.
Southern Fuel & Farm Supplies
New Operating system. Monday, Mar 30th
From business opening 9am Monday, March 30th – the following are the changes at our stores:
1. Customers to phone with order BEFORE ARRIVING at Depot.
2. Customer to PAY BY CARD over the phone when ordering or may CHARGE to A/C if account holder.
3. Customer to STAY IN VEHICLE on arrival at Depot.
4. Store / Yard staff will come to you when you have parked.
Stay in vehicle and yard staff will put goods in boot/trailer along with docket.
5. Stores / Yard staff will not take your order when you arrive. If you have not phoned in order before then, you may phone in order once parked.
6. Our customer delivery service continues as usual. Phone in with order / or contact your company Rep as usual.
Thank you for your patience & cooperation while we all try to get through this difficult time.
Assuring you of our best attention.
For Southern Fuel & Farm Supplies Ltd
Maurice & Cormac Smiddy
Star Fuels, Clonmel
As a means of limiting social interactions in our stores in accordance with HSE guidelines, we would like to ask all of our customers where possible to make the following changes when coming in to collect goods from us:
- Please ring our store on (052) 6125777 before you leave your house with your order and provide your name, car reg and card details so we can process your order completely over the phone
- When you arrive, you will not have to get out of your car. Our team in the shed will have your order and they will put it into your car along with all paperwork assigned
- Starting from Thursday 18th anyone who co-operates with these changes will receive a free 5kg bag of fire flame coal with any fuel purchased (while stocks last)
We ask all of our customers to please observe social distancing guidelines while in store. We are very proud and protective of our staff who continue to serve vital products to our customers at this very difficult time. Please be kind and patient with them. We are all going though this and everyone will be looked after. Although we consider ourselves to be a very family friendly store, we ask, where at all possible for people not to bring any children into store as a means of keeping numbers in our store down to a minimum.
Most importantly – please under no circumstances call into our store if you are in any way ill or self isolating. Call us and we can deliver.
We would like to ask all customers to please follow the guidelines in place in order to best protect our staff and customers:
- Order ahead using click and collect from our website or phone in an order +353 1 843 8521. This is preferred to shop visits.
- After orders have been placed (online/phone/in store) please do not get out of your car in the drive thru or the yard. Someone will load your car.
- There will be a maximum of three people allowed in the showroom at any one time. This will be strictly enforced. If possible only one person per household at a time.
- To minimise the time spent in the shop we would like to ask customers to please have their order prepared in advance.
- People using the weighbridge are asked to come to the window to weigh in/out. Please do not enter the shop
Our delivery service is experiencing a high volume of orders, we would like to ask those customers who are healthy and well to please collect their orders where possible to allow delivery to continue for those who are unable to get to the shop.
Arrabawn Co Op Stores
Bandon Co-op & Homevalue Retail & Garden Centres
Customers please note that while our stores are currently open, we are asking all customers to adhere to these guidelines for your own safety and that of our staff
Barryroe Co Op
In light of the heightened risk of Coronavirus please refrain from all unnecessary interaction with Co-op staff by communicating (where possible) over the phone. If you need to visit any Co-op premises please practise social distancing recommendations and use hand sanitizers provided when entering & leaving. For deliveries please order sensible quantities in bulk with as much lead time as possible and pay particular attention to observing social distancing with Co-op delivery drivers. Thank you for your co-operation and please refer to HSE guidelines to protect yourself and others from coronavirus
Brownes Animal Feeds
Brownes Animal Feeds are open for business as usual. However, they do encourage phone payment and where possible please ring ahead.
Centenary Thurles Stores Ltd
As a retailer of essential services, as outlined by the Government, we remain open for business. We ask customers to continue to observe physical distancing while in our stores and co-operate with any instructions given by staff. We also encourage customers to keep time spent in store to a minimum and, where possible, to ring ahead so we can have your order ready. Thank you all for your co-operation. Contact details for all branches can be found here:
Gardiner Grain is an essential business and we would like to reassure everyone that we will strive to offer the best possible service during these strange times.
All our branches remain open. Each site has implemented some new safety precautions so please follow staff instruction and signage.
Call & Collect
For customers who would prefer to stay in their cars.
Call one of our branches
Pay or charge to your account over the phone
Give us 2 hours to prepare
Quote your invoice number to staff and collect.
All our services remain in operation.
As always stay safe and thank you for your continued support.
Daltons Chancellors Mills
Precautionary measures with effect from
SATURDAY 21st MARCH
Considering the recent developments with the Covid-19 outbreak and the dangers it poses to all, we wish to inform you we have taken the decision to change how we operate for the foreseeable future.
We are now restricting access to our shop, and we are asking you, that where possible to ring in your order and we will have it ready for collection. Orders can be placed by ringing 0567721705
visa payments are preferable and can be made upon collection or over the phone when placing your order.
We will be continuing with our delivery service of coal, feed and fertilisers, but that too will be following strict HSE guidelines.
If you have any virus like symptoms PLEASE do not put our staff or customers risk. Please make the right choice.
Thank you for your understanding and support. This decision has not been taken lightly. But we feel it is the safest way forward for all.
Kilmacow Agri is still open for business with access to the shop restricted to one person at a time. If you need to place an order you can email Deirdre at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can have your order ready. When ordering by email please insure you include all details such as name, phone number and preferred time for collection.
Equestrian Farm Feeds Lisburn
Equestrian & Farm Feeds Ltd are open Mon – Friday 8.30am – 5pm tel 02892677640
In order to prevent the spread of Covid-19 and to protect our customers and staff we have put a number of measures in place across our yard.
Equestrian & Farm Feeds Ltd will continue to operate a closed-on yard service. In other words, we will bring your orders out to you when you visit the yard / store. If possible, please phone your order in advance to help us have it ready for you when you arrive. When visiting the yard / Store please follow onsite social distancing, maintaining a distance of two metres and adhere to hand hygiene recommendations. Please open your own car doors and boots to allow staff to load goods, minimising contact of potentially contaminated surfaces. When arriving with trailers we recommend a flatbed type to minimise handling. Staff will not be allowed to load horse boxes as there are too many possible contaminants.
If you or a family member are displaying symptoms or suffering from Covid-19, please refrain from visiting the yard. At this time, we would request that children should not visit he yard if possible.
To assist with payment of accounts we would request where possible that payments are made by Debit Card, Online Banking, BACS or Direct Debit, to eliminate the need for Representative calls.
The health and wellbeing of our customers and staff is paramount and we thank you for your support and co-operation during this difficult and challenging time.