A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Connolly’s RED MILLS as a Thoroughbred Specialist covering Lambourn and the South West of England.
Connolly’s RED MILLS are a 5th generation family business with a strong presence in the UK Equine feed market. We are actively searching for a new member to join our highly successful UK Team.
Applicants must already reside within the South West area in order to effectively cover the territory and ideally should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A substantial knowledge and experience of the racing and stud industries
- A proven track record in sales
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- An interest in equine feed and supplements
- A full, clean driving licence
- An ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Good IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office
- An ability to work alone, as well as part of a team
We offer an excellent remuneration package including company car, pension, IT equipment and performance related bonuses to the successful candidate. So, if you’re passionate about the equine feed industry and have a high drive for results, then come and join our highly talented team.
Please send your CV along with a covering letter outlining your level of salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org Please use your full name followed by TBS-SW in the subject box.
Closing date for applications is Monday 24th May. Initial interviews will be held via video call.