Cork’s Alan O’Regan scored his second Connolly’s RED MILLS Munster Grand Prix league win of the season, this time at Clonmel Show in Tipperary. O’Regan had previously won at Charleville with Electric Feel and his latest win came aboard Liberation when they posted a double clear round in 41.72 seconds.
Another Cork rider Philip Horgan finished as runner up with Cavalier Cruiser while league leader Francis Connors finished third with Capital Cruise and he also filled fourth spot with Argento Cruise.
Paul Beecher had one fence down in the jump-off to take fifth place with Ikona vt Recht Eind while Paddy O’ Donnell and Minority Report finished sixth.
The Clonmel Show leg of the FBD Speed Series saw Waterford’s Paul Beecher score yet another win in the increasingly popular competition.
He beat off 62 fellow competitors to take the winners prize with Danqu, finishing just over a second ahead of Peter Mooney in second with Valtaire while Paul Beecher also filled third place with Britt M.
Cork’s Patrick Joyce finished fourth with Dusty Dude while Darrah Ryan and The Dubliner came home in fifth just ahead of Lisa O’Farrell and Erika Heather in sixth.
Connolly’s RED MILLS Munster Grand Prix League – Clonmel – 05 July 2015
1. Alan O’Regan/Liberation 0/0 41.72
2. Philip Horgan/Cavalier Cruiser 0/0 43.54
3. Francis Connors/Captain Cruise 0/0 44.26
4. Francis Connors/Argento Cruise 0/0 48.99
5. Paul Beecher/Ikona vt Recht Eind 0/4 40.26
6. Paddy O Donnell/Minority Report 0/4 41.11
12 in jump off
FBD Speed Series Clonmel Show 05 July 2015
1. Paul Beecher/Danqu 0/0 27.04.
2. Peter Mooney/Valtaire 0/0 28.31
3. Paul Beecher/Britt M 0/0 29.56
4. Patrick Joyce/Dusty Dude 0/0 29.84
5. Farrah Ryan/The Dubliner 0/0 29.99
6. Lisa O’Farrell/Erika Heather 0/0 30.32