General purpose feed for pigs. Suitable to be feed ad lib to dry or lactating sows, weaners and finishing pigs with organic forage in an organic system. 95% of the agricultural ingredients are produced in accordance with EU Regulation 2092/91, with the remaining 5% being approved conventional ingredients.
Organic Barley, Organic Wheat, Organic Soyameal, Organic Maize, Potato Protein, Organic Rapeseed, Organic Sunflower, Toasted Soyabeans, Organic Wheatfeed, Premix/Min/Vit, Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E